Club Fees for 2012
New Membership: Annual Subs R950, this includes your first set of Decca club kit (applies to Road and MTB cyclists)
Existing Club Member Renewals (Road and MTB):
- Annual Subs – R450.00, this Excludes any kit (applies to Road and MTB cyclists)
- Spouse of principle member – R 315.00
- Children still living with parents (under 18) – R 225.00
- Pension / retired rates – R 300.00
Platinum Cycle Club – Club renewals:
This only pertains to the Platinum cycling club members.
- Subscriptions for 2013: R450.00
- Pro rata amount for the remainder of 2012: R112.00
- Total amount: R562.00 payable for Plantinum cycle club members
CSA License Fee Summary for 2012
The club will not be doing individuals applications as previously done, each member has to go into the attached website to load their own application (www.cyclingsa.com). This system has already opened for 2011 so the sooner you load your application, the sooner your license will be processed. You CGC membership will also be deducted through the www.cyclingsa.com website for the amount of R75.00 as well as your license fee
In a nutshell the above fees will cost you a total of R150-00 if you do not want a full racing license
- A CyclingSA membership license is compulsory for all riders wishing to race – R75-00
- A CyclingSA racing license is compulsory for all riders wishing to race Gauteng/National/World’s – R350-00
PAYMENTS ARE MADE DIRECTLY TO CSA WHEN APPLYING ON THE WEBSITE….NO PAYMENTS FOR LICENSES ARE TO BE PAID INTO GAUTENG’S (CGC’s) ACCOUNT OR THE CLUB ACCOUNT
Fee structure is a follows:
o Every person (e.g. rider, manager, soigneur, mechanic, commissaire, official etc.) must join as a member of CyclingSA (R75) prior to licensing.
o Applications can be done on www.cyclingsa.com.
Fee Structure is as follows:
o A member who wishes to race in CyclingSA “elite” categories or in National events can buy a racing license for an additional R350.
This license is for all cyclists 17 and older. The Junior Category will therefore not be part of Youth as it has been during 2010
Youth riders (16 and younger) will race on a membership in all racing events
o Applications can be done on www.cyclingsa.com
Please remember that from 2011 all licensing procedures are different from previous years. My recommendations are as follows:
1. Log onto http://www.cyclingsa.com and go to membership policies
2. Register yourself and create a profile.
3. Each Family member will have their own profile.
4. Have your Credit card and a photo handy.
5. Proceed to registration and fill in all your details (Most of the information is there and has been carried over from myRace)
6. Select you’re Province, Club and Discipline, Club is important as the Club Administrator/Secretary needs to release your application.
7. And of course you will now need to pay.
a. R75 to CSA (Compulsory)
b. R75 to your Province (Compulsory)
c. If you are under the age of 16 that’s it J
d. If you are over the age of 16 you pay R350 L if you want a full racing licence
8. Once you have registered on cyclingsa, CSA will send the Club Administrator/Secretary an email notification for approval.
9. Next please pay your Club Subscriptions into the Club account. (Please use your surname and 2012 as a reference)